- Stock #189979
- ManufacturerTeton Homes
- MakeTeton Homes
- TypeFifth Wheel
- Length41' 0"
2002 Teton Homes Grand Royal - For Sale in , .
- ExteriorOff white
- Water Capacity (Fresh)70
- Water Capacity (Black)50
- Water Capacity (Grey)92
- Air Conditioners3
- A/C Spec15,000 BTU/H Penguin air conditioner
- Dry Weight14445
- Payload Capacity7555
LOOK AT THIS EXCELLENT 41.4 FOOT 2002 GRAND BY TETON Royal FIFTH WHEEL TRAILER!!!
NON-SMOKING & NO PETS
- Full kitchen with Island.
- All oak interior.
- 1 bedroom queen bed.
- Washer/dryer Maytag.
- 2 TV's and surround sound.
- 3 slide outs.
- Solar panels(A total of our).
- After market surround sound system Installed
- Awnings over all windows and door side.
- Full shower and commode.
2002 Grand Teton Grand Specs
- CHASSIS RAIL WEIGHT: 12-1/4
- NUMBER OF AXELS: 3
- TIRES: 235/85 R16G
- GVWR WEIGHT: 22000
- DRY WEIGHT: 14,445
- PAYLOAD CAPACITY POUNDS: 7,555
- DRY PIN WEIGHT POUNDS: 3,110
- LENGTH: 41' 4-1/2
- HEIGHT: 12'8
- WIDTH: 102"
- FURNACE: 2-31M
- All Tetons offer tripple slide outs
- Vacu- bond hard wall side walls
- Vented attic
- 7'roof with R-25 insulation factor
- Ducted air condioning
- Dual ducted furnaces with 6200BTU's of heat on all models
- Which includes the kitchen slide outs to enlarge the living area
- 40 ouce plush carpet
- Nafco oak vinyl plank in kitchen and at entry
- Omega PT-11 vinyl 12" tile in kitchen and entry and in toilet room
- Designer day-night pleated shades with black out feature except kitchen & toilet room
- Solid oak engraved valances with solid oak fluted sideboards in living room and dining areas (not in bedroom)
- Mini blinds at kitchen and toilet room windows with oak valances inlaid with wall paper boarder
- Padded fabric inlaid dinette and bedroom slide out flange with engraved oak corner blocks
- 74" residential styled hide-a-bed 54" x 74" foam mattress
- Sectional in Jackson with a wall hugger recliner at each end and a 36" x 74" foam hide-a-bed (54" x 74" hide-a-bed Tucson)
- Two swivel Ultra leather recliner rockers )
- Two upholstered dinette chairs With a free standing table
- 60" x 80" queen mattress with eased corners-makes it easier to get around; with manufacturer's limited 5 year warranty
- Fitted bedspread with dust ruffle, throw pillow, pillows and shams
- Upholstered folding vanity stool at make-up area in bedroom
- H&H rear stabilizer jacks - 20" travel
- Heavy-duty Ultra-Gab 5000# rated independent front jack legs
- Spring loaded front jack leg pins with the jack legs held to the very outside of the body for easy accessibility and stability
- Spare tire and wheel on hanger winch below floor
- Flush floor dinette slide-outs (N/A in Jackson or Tucson)
- Manual slide-out room pump override to bring slide-out rooms into travel mode
- Single slide-out control switch inside main living area with individual slide room control on the pump unit itself accessible from outside the coach
- 5/8" T&G spruce plywood floor decking
- Fully enclosed underbelly
- Thetford Starlight toilet with hand held spray wand
- Single lever decorator almond kitchen faucet
- Single lever brass lavy faucet with pop-up drain
- 10 gal gas/electric water heater with direct spark ignition-American Standard
- One-piece 38" x 38" fiberglass sunken radius corner bath tub/shower w/corner seat-provides a lot more elbow and leg room
- Radius shower door with ceramic fritted graphic will never wear or scratch off
- Washer/dryer prep including wiring
- 50 gallon black water holding tank w/tank flushing system
- 92 gallon single gray water holding tank
- 70 gallon fresh water holding tank
- All tanks within heated floor area
- Manual winterizing system & water heater bypass
Self-regulating heat tapes on all drain lines and dump valves located within the frame area as well as below with pipe insulation on all exterior drain lines and includes all water lines run within the frame area and the water tank drain. Also includes heat pads on the bottom of all tanks located within the frame area which can operate on either 115 volts AC or 12 volts DC and are thermostatically controlled
LP, Heating, Cooling & VentilationDual 30# LP bottles on a sliding tray 15,000 BTU/H Penguin air conditioner (1 std. 2nd opt) heat pump optional Solid state heating and cooling thermostat controls all the air conditioners and optional heat pumps (also primary furnace) (std. with opt heat pump)
- 12-volt directional spot light above the dinette table
- 8 to 10 12-volt mood lights are placed in the main ceiling
- Automatic push button 12-volt lights in the washer/dryer cabinet
- 120-volt polished brass pin up wall lights on each side of the hide-a-bed with wall switch
- Prewired for roof mounted solar battery charger with flush roof receptacle
- Two 105 amp hour batteries in a separate compartment on pull-out tray
- Front jack switches concealed behind a lockable door
- 55 amp solid state 12-volt power converter (deleted with inverter option)
- 12-volt master kill switch located in luggage compartment
- Detachable 50 amp power cord
- Frosted domed radius skylight over bath tub matches tub profile
- Rear ladder with removable center section for unobstructed view from bay windows (roof rack also standard on Royal models)
- J-rail along the roof edge (gutter) w/rain diverters at each end
- J-rail over the slide-out wall openings
- One-piece seamless molded gel coated smooth fiberglass siding
- GL-20 tinting on all windows
- Lend-A-Hand folding handrail
- Phillips entry door with obscure window, screen door and separate deadbolt lock.
- The entry doors are 78" tall, the tallest in the industry
- The windows have an aluminum frame which won't yellow with age.
- The exterior skin is the same as the fiberglass siding so there are no glass fibers exposed to the elements graying with age.
- Big & Tall Storage™ with 36" tall luggage doors, the tallest in the industry
- Lever action Southco adjustable baggage door locks with positive seal
- Gas struts to hold open the large luggage doors
- Insulated extra heavy duty radius corner luggage doors.
- The exterior skin in the same as the fiberglass siding so there are no glass fibers exposed to the elements graying with age.
- Carpeted, lighted and heated basement storage compartments with sliding, carpeted panels which cover all electrical and plumbing
- Solar reflective foil blanket installed below the roof decking reduces cooling loads in the intense summer sun (not installed on slide-out roofs)
- 8'0" ceiling height in living area
- 6'7" ceiling height throughout bedroom and bathroom area
- Cabinet construction in kitchen slide-out conceals the fact it is a slide out and appears to be part of the room
- Hinged solid surface range cover, removable for easy cleaning with no hinge knuckles exposed
- Garbage bag caddy located on the back of the door below the kitchen sink
- Oak interior assist handle at entry door
- Solid oak cabinet face frames through out
- Pull out work tops at the entertainment center with pull-out key board trays below
- Desk with windows in kitchen slide with file drawer and storage below (N/A Casper or Alpine)
- Concealed European style cabinet door hinges except pantries
- Heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel double roller drawer guide suspension system
- 24" long drawers in the kitchen & pantries
- Adjustable pull-out drawers in pantries with adjustable upper shelf
- Six drawer dresser in bedroom with clothes hamper and sliding mirror panel that conceals the window & vanity make-up drawer
- Sink try full width below kitchen sink - tilts open
- Swivel slide-out TV tray in living room
- Six panel toilet room door
- Hollow core flat panel bathroom pocket door with tall beveled mirror on bath side
- Queen sized bed with lift-up platform lid with gas assist struts providing large storage area below (King bed optional in some models)
- Wire shelf with clothes bar in front mirrored wardrobe
- Wire shelf in washer/dryer cabinet, deleted when washer/dryer installed
- Dometic over-the-range microwave with turntable
- Wedgewood piezo ignition 3 burner range with oven below
- Dometic 3862 8 cubic foot 2-way refrigerator without icemaker
TV, Stereo & Telephone
- Sony residential AM/FM stereo receiver
- Sony 5 disk CD changer
- Video selector switch with 3 selections for both living room and bedroom TV
- Wired for satellite dish at power cord area to living area TV
- Phone jacks in living room, bedroom, computer desk and living room TV set area with phone line connection by the power cord